Saturday, April 23, 2011

No one to hear...!

Learning disability creates an immense pressure and introverted feeling among the students. Ashish one of the student of my school who is very much good in dance but not as good in studies is been neglected by teachers and other classmates makes him feel awkward but nobody is there for him to hear him. He is so shy the he feels shamed of coming in front of the camera and as he is unable to speak English so I had to take oral interviews of Ashish and the convert it into English so as to present it in front of you. The interview follows:

Abdul(myself): What do you like the most dance or studies?
Ashish: I like dance more than studies as I am good in that.

Abdul: So why don't you join a dance school?
Ashish: My father want that I should continue my studies and in spite of my many request he rejected my passion and is not willful to add me in a dance school.

Abdul: What you want to become when u grow up?
Ashish: I wanted to become a dancer but I can’t do as my wish.


Abdul: So will you let your wish and cherish die.
Ashish: I will have to as I must hear my father and can't oppose him.

Abdul: Thank you Ashish for your cooperation.
Ashish: Welcome

Now you see how helpless he is to share his feelings. This is just one case there must be many cases like this which must be solved and can be solved by creating awareness. So I think this project will create some awareness to those who are unaware.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Abdul,
This is a common problem faced by
students. The gap has to be bridged.Developing Spoken English through Creative Drama & Puppetry is a project taken up to overcome such inhibition. Tell him to join it.
All the best!

VINEET said...

I know his very well. whenever i see him wondering around the dance teacher i feel he is definitely want to learn something to dance teacher. He have never step backwards specially in this matter.