Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reasons for choosing “It’s my story…!” as my Project

The first reason is that this is one of the most peculiar topics that I have ever hared. Another reason is that I always have a quest that why some students perform well in the exams and others poor so as to complete that quest I would like to go with this project. I found this project as totally different from that of the other themes that are chosen while doing a project. I personally feel that as the heights of the five fingers are different likewise children are also different and researching in this topic will be a real fun. Another reason which others may not consider a reason but I consider it is that I want to do a project with Deb Sir In thinkquest so I am choosing this as my project.

This project is about learning disabilities in children that how children face problems in learning some subjects and focuses on how the learning disabled children can make the best use of their creativeness in other fields. Human mind has no limitation for imagination and we are going to find some of them which have a innovative thoughts but are not able to exhibit their talent since either there is a lack of opportunity or they are bounded with the education system that they are not able to show the creativeness of their mind. We by doing this project are going to aware the public about the learning disorders can destroy ones life and appeal them to give the children the right platform to show what they are able to do.

No comments: